Stat4Ward, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any identifiable information you provide when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Stat4Ward, LLC will update this policy from time to time as needed. This policy is effective from March 1, 2022.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information (e.g., phone number, email address, etc.)
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to clients for business operations purposes
What we do with the information we gather
The information gathered is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
- To improve our services and website
- Internal record keeping
- May send promotional or marketing email by using the email address that you have provided.
- Market research purposes
- To contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail if needed.
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION TO OUR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS FOR MARKETING OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION.
What legal bases do we rely on to process your information
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information:
- Consent – We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal obligations – We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital interests – We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
How long do we keep your information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize such information, or if this is not possible (e.g., because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
What are your privacy rights
In some regions (e.g., EU & UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right:
- To request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- To request rectification or erasure
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
- If applicable, to data portability
- In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
Withdrawing your consent
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/ or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can make such a request by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you contact us by using the contact details provided at the end of this notice.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure
You can visit other websites of interest through the external links that we may have on our website. These external sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should note that we do not have any control over other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting external sites.
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit your request by sending email to email@example.com.
How can you contact us about this notice
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
2 Edgemoor Ln.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238